Mineral resources and material substitution Academy programme organises an impact seminar on 4 May 2021 at 13 to discuss the impacts of research on economic life and interaction with economic life. At the same time, this impact seminar will the last seminar to be organized in the programme.
In recent years, concerning the academic research, more attention has been put on the impact of research and how the research interacts with economic life. In its own way, this event will foster the aim of having more interaction between academia and industry by providing participants with the possibility to share their views on the topic.
In addition to interesting speeches, the seminar will include an open discussion. Question/topics to discuss can be, for example, the following:
- Is the academia in Finland doing the right research in the field of Mineral Resources and Material Substitution in Finland?
- What does the industry expect from research?
- What important competence/skills development has there been as a result of the programme?
- How could the research funding of Academy of Finland and the Finnish research system be developed to improve the impact of research and interaction between academia and industry?
We warmly welcome both academia and industrial players and decision makers to join this event!
- Tommi Laitinen, Programme Manager, tel. +358 295 335 057
- Saila Seppo, Programme Manager, tel. +358 295 335 109
- Ritva Helle, Coordinator, tel. +358 295 335 023
Our email addresses are in the format firstname.lastname(at)aka.fi.