The Research Council supports high-quality, researcher-initiated international cooperation and researcher mobility through the Academy Project, Academy Research Fellow and Postdoctoral Researcher funding schemes and through participation in strategically selected international joint calls.
In promoting cooperation, the Research Council pays particular attention to the quality and added value of the cooperation. The Research Council also promotes international cooperation in the European Research Area, between the Nordic countries and with other international actors.
Information on upcoming calls is posted on the Academy’s website and Twitter account.
European Research Area
- EU-CELAC Platform
- ERA-NET NEURON
- ERA-Net RUS Plus
- Trans-Atlantic Platform
- JPI MYBL
- European Science Foundation (ESF)
- European University Institute (EUI)
The Research Council participates in the following NordForsk programmes:
- Nordic Societal Security Programme (contact person Timo Kolu)
- Gender in the Nordic Research and Innovation area (contact person Katja Marjanen)
- Migration and Integration (contact person Helena Vänskä, tel. 029 533 5036)
- Education for Tomorrow
- NOS-HS ja NOP-HS