There will not be an Ask & Apply campus roadshow in 2021. Instead, the September 2021 call will be presented through Ask & Apply webinars.
Ask & Apply webinars on September 2021 call
The webinars will be organised in summer and autumn, each focusing on a specific theme. The webinars start with a presentation of about 10–15 minutes. There will also be time for questions after the presentations. The webinars are open to everyone and can be viewed for two weeks.
The webinars will be held in English. Pre-registration is not required.
Webinars in June
- Tuesday 8 June at 13.00–14.00:
Information for first-time applicants
Presentation material, webinar replay
- Friday 11 June at 13.00–14.00:
What’s new? Presentation material, Webinar replay
- Tuesday 15 June at 13.00–14.00:
Research posts and researcher mobility Presentation material, Webinar replay
Webinars in August–September
- Tuesday 24 August at 13.00–14.00:
Tips for a good application, the structure of the research plan
- Thursday 26 August at 13.00–14.00:
How applications are reviewed
- Thursday 9 September at 13.00–14.00:
How funding decisions are made, ask our research councils
- Friday 10 September at 13.00–14.00:
Ask Me Anything – our science advisers answer your questions
Videos from previous Ask & Apply tours
The videos are approximately 2 minutes long.
- The first video presents the basics of Academy of Finland funding.
- The second video shows where to find the call texts and the application guidelines.
- The third video goes into the details of the online application and the different parts of the research plan.
- The fourth video explains the peer review process and how it is linked to the structure of the application
- Satu Huuha-Cissokho, Science Adviser, tel. +358 295 335 075
- Tiina Petänen, Counsellor of Science, tel. +358 295 335 091
Our email addresses are in the format firstname.lastname@example.org.