Use the call table on this page to view the decision-makers, call status and decision dates for each call. The calls are listed according to the year the call closed.
There are three call statuses:
- Open = The call is still open.
- Review in progress = The call has closed. The applications are being processed or reviewed, or the funding decisions are being prepared.
- Decided = The funding decisions have been made.
You can access the list of funded projects by clicking on the decision date in the table.
Please note that the decisions on applications for Academy Project, Academy Research Fellow, Postdoctoral Researcher and Clinical Researcher funding are made in two stages.
There are two ways to search our catalogue of funded research:
- Browse our table of calls and decision dates (at the end of this page)
- Use our search tool
You can use the search tool to perform a search with different criteria:
- PI’s first name
- PI’s surname
- year of decision
- PI’s gender
- funding source (i.e. the decision-making body)
- name of call
- research field
Looking for the decision on your own application?
- Check whether the decision has been made.
- Log in to the online services.
- Select My applications > Decided.
- You can also read the review reports on your application.
Press releases on funding decisions, September 2020 call
Other funding decisions 2021
The Research Councils’ press releases on funding decisions for previous September calls
Each year, we compile statistics on the September call for applications. The compilation shows information on the number of applications and funding decisions and the success rate (percentage of applications funded).
The statistics on applications and funding decisions are broken down by research council, funding instrument, research organisation, discipline, gender and nationality. The compilation also looks at rating distributions and the nationalities of the international reviewers.
The calls are listed alphabetically and by year of call deadline. When you click on the call, the information opens further down on the page.