Each year, we compile statistics on the calls for applications for Academy Research Fellowships and Academy Project funding. The compilation presents data on the number of applications and funding decisions, the funding granted and the success rates (percentage of applications funded).
The data are shown by, for example, scientific council, by gender, nationality and academic age of applicants, and by research organisation. The compilation also looks at rating distributions and the nationalities of the international reviewers.
- Research Council of Finland funding statistics for September 2019 call: Introduction (PDF)
- Table 1: Funding statistics by funding instrument and research council (PDF)
- Table 2: Funding statistics by organisation (PDF)
- Table 3: Funding statistics by disciplinary group (PDF)
- Table 4: Funding statistics by funding instrument and gender (PDF)
- Table 5: Funding statistics by funding instrument and nationality (PDF)
- Table 6: Review score distribution by funding instrument and research council (PDF)
- Table 7: Average funding per funded Academy Project by organisation (PDF)
- Table 8: Reviewers by country (PDF)
- Classification of disciplines (PDF)
- Anu Nuutinen, Senior Science Adviser, tel. +358 295 335 085, tietoaineistot(at)aka.fi