Each year, we compile statistics on the September call for applications. The compilation shows information on the number of applications and funding decisions and the success rate (percentage of applications funded).
The statistics on applications and funding decisions are broken down by research council, funding instrument, research organisation, discipline, gender and nationality. The compilation also looks at rating distributions and the nationalities of the international reviewers.
- Academy of Finland funding statistics for September 2019 call: Introduction (PDF)
- Table 1: Funding statistics by funding instrument and research council (PDF)
- Table 2: Funding statistics by organisation (PDF)
- Table 3: Funding statistics by disciplinary group (PDF)
- Table 4: Funding statistics by funding instrument and gender (PDF)
- Table 5: Funding statistics by funding instrument and nationality (PDF)
- Table 6: Review score distribution by funding instrument and research council (PDF)
- Table 7: Average funding per funded Academy Project by organisation (PDF)
- Table 8: Reviewers by country (PDF)
- Classification of disciplines (PDF)