Roadmap for Finnish research infrastructures
The roadmap for Finnish research infrastructures is a document that defines the significant national research infrastructures within the Finnish research infrastructure ecosystem.
The roadmap also lists Finnish partnerships in ESFRI projects (European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures) as well as international infrastructures where Finland is a member state and local infrastructures of key importance to research organisations.
More about the roadmap:
- Roadmap for Finnish Research Infrastructures 2021–2024 (PDF)
- PDF-brochure: The Finnish national roadmap for research infrastructures
- Finland’s Strategy and Roadmap for Research Infrastructures 2014–2020 (2018 version, PDF)
- Finland’s Strategy and Roadmap for Research Infrastructures 2014–2020 (2014 version, PDF)
- 29 high-level infrastructures selected to Finland’s national research infrastructure roadmap (Academy of Finland press release, 11 December 2020)