The Finnish Flagship Inequalities, Interventions, and New Welfare State (INVEST) aims at improving wellbeing and skill development among Finnish children, young people and early adults. At the same time, the Flagship will develop a new welfare state model that is more equal, better targeted to different life stages and more anticipatory than the current model, as well as economically and socially sustainable.
These research objectives will be achieved by exploring obstacles to wellbeing and skill development at different life stages, by identifying gaps in support schemes and services, and by developing and assessing evidence-based interventions to bridge these gaps.
- Director: Professor Jani Erola, University of Turku
- Host organisations: University of Turku and Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare
- INVEST website
- Twitter: @INVEST_Flagship
- Facebook: @investflagship
- Instagram: @invest_flagship
- LinkedIn: INVEST Research Flagship
- Email address: invest-flagship(at)utu.fi