Fill in the CoE plan on the tab ‘CoE plan’ in the Academy’s online services. You cannot submit the plan as an appendix. Read the call text carefully before you start writing the plan.
The plan must be no more than six pages long. The font is Source Sans Pro (font size 12 pt, line spacing 1.15 and margins 20 mm). The paper size is A4. All bibliographic references must be added directly into the text, for example as follows: (author(s) year) or [number]. You cannot use footnotes. The list of references (no more than 1 page) does not count towards the length of the plan.
See the How-to guides for the online services on our website for the technical instructions.
1. Accomplishments during the 2018–2021 CoE term (approx. 2 pages)
1.1 Describe how the Centre of Excellence has achieved its goals for the CoE period, how the goals promote the objectives of the CoE programme in terms of quality, impact and renewal, and how the added value of centre has been reflected in the activities over the past four years.
2. Plan for the 2023–2025 CoE term (approx. 4 pages)
Describe the ambitious objectives of the Centre of Excellence for the remaining period, how they will be implemented and how they are interlinked. Also describe the complementary competence of the centre’s researchers in relation to the objectives. Briefly describe a plan for the centre’s activities after the end of the funding period (exit plan) and the commitment of the host organisations to the operations during and after the period.
- List of all of the sources used in the plan
- The list of references (no more than 1 page) does not count towards the length of the plan.
- Please note that the text type, font size and line spacing of the list are the same as elsewhere in the plan.