Mobility aid in research projects

The Academy grants mobility aid to cover a researcher’s costs of working abroad. The aid can also cover travel costs of the researcher’s family.

The mobility aid is applied for as research costs related to the implementation of the research plan. The aid is applied for in accordance with the practices of the site of research. In order to obtain further information, you should contact the personnel and financial administration of the site of research.

In the online services, fill in the aid applied for on the tab ‘Funding for the project’ under ‘Travel costs’. The mobility aid must be justified. 

Do you have questions or feedback for us?