The M-ERA.NET consortium on materials research will announce a call for proposals in the following fields:
- modelling for materials engineering, processing, properties and durability
- innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- high-performance composites
- functional materials
- new strategies for advanced material-based technologies for health applications
- materials for additive manufacturing.
In the call, the Academy will support topics relevant for future battery technologies. The call has two stages. The call documents will be posted on the M-ERA.NET website. Please note that the applications will not be submitted to the Academy of Finland.
Applications must involve at least three partners from at least two countries participating in the call. The terms and conditions that apply to Finnish projects mainly follow the guidelines applicable to the Academy of Finland’s Academy Project funding.
The Academy is prepared to fund successful Finnish consortium parties with a total of 1.0 million euros (full cost model: up to €450,000/Finnish subproject and up to €600,000/project).
Inquiries and more information
- Jukka Tanskanen, Senior Science Adviser, tel. +358 295 335 071
- Saila Seppo, Senior Science Adviser, tel. +358 295 335 109
- Call announcement (M-ERA.NET website)
- M-ERA.NET website
Our email addresses are in the format firstname.lastname(at)aka.fi.