CHIST-ERA Call 2020 on Brain-Computer Interfaces and Sustainable ICT
15 January 2021
1 March 2021
1 million euros
Starting Jan 2022, max. 3 yrs
The Academy of Finland participates in the CHIST-ERA (European Coordinated Research on Long-term Challenges in Information and Communication Sciences & Technologies) ERA-NET. The aim of CHIST-ERA is to reinforce transnational collaboration between the participating organisations in challenging multidisciplinary research in the area of ICST with the potential to lead to significant breakthroughs.
By participating in CHIST-ERA, the Academy of Finland can help Finnish researchers in the field to collaborate with European colleagues to ultimately promote the quality, impact and renewal of research both in Finland and globally.
- CHIST-ERA website
- Call topics: 1) Advanced Brain-Computer Interfaces for Novel Interactions, and 2) Towards Sustainable ICT
- As a rule, the conditions and restrictions follow those applicable to the Academy Project funding scheme.
- Eligible consortia must have a minimum of three partners requesting funding to organisations in the call from at least three distinct countries.
- The Academy of Finland's Research Council for Natural Sciences and Engineering has reserved 1,000,000 euros to fund PIs from Finnish research organisations (full cost model: up to €450,000/partner, €150,000/year).
- Katrine Mahlamäki, Science Adviser, tel. +358 295 335 062
Our email addresses are in the format firstname.lastname(at)aka.fi.