The Academy of Finland has launched a redesigned website. The new website takes into account the accessibility requirements for digital services. The objective of the redesign has also been to improve the discoverability of content.
The front page highlights key sections for different target groups and the new drop-down mega menu makes it easier to find content. The site has two main sections: ‘Research funding’ and ‘About us’. Most of the key pages related to applying for funding, reviewing and decision-making have remained unchanged content-wise.
You can also find key content with short addresses, including:
- call texts at www.aka.fi/apply
- applications guidelines at www.aka.fi/guidelines
- form for questions and feedback at www.aka.fi/feedback.
The website for strategic research has also been redesigned; see www.strategicresearch.fi.
If you notice errors or anything that needs changing on the new website, please send a message to email@example.com.
- Vesa Varpula, Communications Specialist, tel. +358 295 335 131
- Anna Oravakangas, Communications Coordinator, tel. +358 295 335 039
Our email addresses are in the format firstname.lastname(at)aka.fi.