How to search for funding decisions
There are two ways to search our catalogue of funded research:
- Browse our table of calls and decision dates (at the end of this page)
- Use our search tool
You can use the search tool to perform a search with different criteria:
- PI’s first name
- PI’s surname
- year of decision
- PI’s gender
- funding source (i.e. the decision-making body)
- name of call
- research field
Looking for the decision on your own application?
- Check whether the decision has been made.
- Log in to the online services.
- Select My applications > Decided.
- You can also read the review reports on your application.