These guidelines concern the complete list of publications appended to the application as an appendix.
The use of journal-based metrics in the assessment is prohibited, nor may applicants add metrics to their applications (e.g. journal impact factors (JIF), JUFO classifications or h-index).
For each publication, give a complete literature reference, indicating the authors and the title of the article or publication as well as the publisher.
There is no limit to the length of the list of publications. Clearly indicate the ten most important publications for the research plan.
The list of publications is a public document. As such, it must not include any confidential information. The list must not include manuscripts that have yet to be accepted for publication.
Append the list of publications to the application in the online services. Name the attachment file as follows: yoursurname_publ.
The complete list of publications must include the following information:
- Applicant’s name, list date
- Published works and works accepted for publication listed according to classification of Ministry of Education, Science and Culture.
A Peer-reviewed scientific articles
- Journal article; book section, chapters in research books; conference proceedings
- NB. Doctoral dissertations (articles) are also listed under item G.
B Non-refereed scientific articles
- Journal articles; book sections, chapters in research books; non-refereed conference proceedings
C Scientific books (monographs)
- Book, edited book, conference proceedings or special issue of a journal
- NB. Doctoral dissertations (monographs) are only listed under item G (Theses).
D Publications intended for professional communities
- Article in a trade journal; article in a professional manual or guide or professional information system, textbook material, professional conference proceedings, published development or research report or study, textbook, professional manual or guide, dictionary
E Publications intended for the general public, linked to the applicant’s research
- Popularised article, newspaper article; popularised monograph
- (No letters to the editor, short commentaries or self-published works)
F Public artistic and design activities
- Published independent work of art; public partial realisation of a work of art; public artistic performance or exhibition; model or design adopted for production/use
- Polytechnic thesis, bachelor’s thesis, master’s thesis, polytechnic master’s thesis; licentiate thesis; doctoral dissertation (monograph); doctoral dissertation (article)
H Patents and invention disclosures
- Granted patent, invention disclosure
I Audiovisual material, ICT software
- Audiovisual material, ICT software