Settings in research plan editor
You can use our Word template to help you write the research plan. You can transfer the contents of different sections of the research plan to the online form while the call is open.
Predefined settings in the research plan editor
- The research plan must be no more than twelve pages long, unless the call text indicates otherwise. A consortium research plan must be no more than 15 pages long, unless the call text indicates otherwise.
- The font is Source Sans Pro.
- The line spacing is 1.15.
- The text is aligned along the left margin.
- The margins are 20 mm.
- The size of an individual image to be added in the online services must not exceed 4 MB.
- Heading 1: 14 pt
- Heading 2: 12 pt
- Normal text: 12 pt
- Source Sans Pro, line spacing 6 pt before, 11 pt after
- 20 mm
- Image margins: 12 pt before image, 6 pt after image
- 6 pt
- 6 pt before, 11 pt after
- Heading level 2: 11 pt and 11 pt
- Formulas can be added with a formula editor.
- When you insert a formula, the line spacing for that row will be 1.5 pt and 1.5 pt after the formula.
- If you copy and paste a formula from a word processor, it is pasted as an image.
- Formulas can also be inserted as images.
- Tables can be inserted with the editor.
- A line spacing of 6 pt is inserted between the table and the preceding and subsequent text.
- Tables can also be inserted as images.
- The maximum size is 4 MB per image; supported formats are JPEG, PNG, GIF and BMP. (BMP is an uncompressed format; in practice, we do not recommend that you use it.)
- We recommend that you create your images directly with an image editor to make the image the desired size. It is a good idea to insert images by using the editor. You can also copy and paste images directly from a word processing program, but in this case it is difficult to estimate the size and accuracy of the images on the online form.
Points to remember when filling in the research plan
- ‘Enter’ adds a line break and a paragraph break (6 pt before, 11 pt after).
‘Shift+Enter’ only adds a line break.