The roadmap for national infrastructures in Finland 2021–2024 will be drawn up during 2020. The call for applications for inclusion in the roadmap is open from 1 April to 16 June 2020. The call text will was published on 19 March.
Materials from roadmap call info session (28 January 2020)
- FIRI Roadmap Call 2020, Senior Science Adviser Merja Särkioja
- Research Infrastructure Landscape, Science Adviser Paula Leskinen
- Ownership and Know-how, Science Adviser Ulla Ellmén
- Financial Plan, Senior Science Adviser Merja Särkioja
- Data Management Policy, Mari-Elisa Kuusniemi, DMP Tuuli Open Science, University of Helsinki
- Video clips from call info session
The roadmap for national research infrastructures in Finland 2021–2024 is a plan covering key research infrastructures to be established over the next 10–15 years, infrastructures that are under construction or existing infrastructures that are in need of a major upgrade.
Finland’s previous strategy and roadmap for research infrastructures was published in 2014. An interim evaluation was completed in 2018.
- Finland’s Strategy and Roadmap for Research Infrastructures 2014–2020 (2018 version, PDF)
- Finland’s Strategy and Roadmap for Research Infrastructures 2014–2020 (2014 version, PDF)