Always check the call text to see what appendices you will need to your application.
Guidelines on how to draft appendices
- Research plan
- Plan of intent for Academy Programmes
- Curriculum vitae
- List of publications
- Data management plan
- Action plan in FIRI calls
- Research plan in MISU call (PDF)
- Commitment by foreign site of research in MISU call (PDF)
- Support by site of research in MISU call (PDF)
Guidelines on appendices to consortium applications:
Only append the appendices that are mentioned in the call text, and draft them following our guidelines. Draft them in the same language as the application and append them to the application in the online services under Appendices. An exception is the CV, which is appended under Personal data/CV.
Please note that you cannot submit an application that lacks obligatory appendices. Appendices must be in PDF format.