3 February 2020
6 April 2020 at 16.15 local Finnish time
Maximum amount of funding 43,000 euros per project
1 January 2021–31 December 2022
- The Joint Committee for the Nordic Research Councils in the Humanities and Social Sciences (NOS-HS) funds exploratory workshops in the humanities and social sciences. The workshops are designed for researchers at different career stages from at least three Nordic countries. Funding can be applied for a series of research workshops including 2–3 workshops during the years 2021 and 2022.
- The call text and dates will be announced on the NOS-HS website.
- The NOS-HS Secretariat is organised under the Academy of Finland. Applications are submitted in the Academy of Finland’s online services.
- The applicant is a group of at least three doctorate-holding researchers with members from at least three different Nordic countries.
- The call text including the call objectives and review criteria will be published on the NOS-HS website.
- Project Officer Tiina Aliranta, tel. +358 29 533 5154
- Senior Science Adviser Päivi Messo, tel. + 358 29 533 5074
- Email addresses: email@example.com
Last modified 24 Mar 2020