This is the Joint Programming initiatives “More years, better lives (MYBL)” fourth joint call. The topic is “Equality and Wellbeing across Generations (EWG)”. This Call aims to support policy in reducing inequality in the face of demographic change, specifically three aspects of inequality:
- income and wealth,
- caring responsiblities as well as
- social and political participation.
The Academy of Finland has decided to provide funding for application addressing one, two or all three aspects. The Academy of Finland’s research council Culture and Society has decided to fund this call with ca. 500 000 euro. This amount is expected to cover funding for 2-3 projects.
- Call text
- Joint Call Secretariat: email@example.com
- Science advisor Katja Marjanen puh. +358 295 33 5079
- General eligibility criteria of the call can be found in the call announcement (will be published in April). The Academy of Finland guidelines for applicants follow for most parts the guidelines for Academy Projects.