Letter of intent in applications for research post as Academy Professor
The plan of intent must be no more than six pages long. The bibliography (no more than 2 pages) does not count towards the length of the research plan. The font is Times New Roman (font size 12 pt, line spacing 1,15 and margins 20 mm). All bibliographic references must be added directly into the text (Author(s) Year). You cannot use footnotes.
The structure of the plan of intent:
Applicant and project details
- Project title
- Name of the applicant
- Site of research
Central idea and implementation of the research
- Background and objectives
- Expected results and scientific impact
- Breakthrough potential (scientific renewal)
- Implementation and schedule
- Material, data and research methods
- Description of the research group and possible national and international collaboration
The plan of intent is appended to the application in the online services. Name the attachment file as follows: yoursurname_intent.
The letter of intent for a research post as Academy Professor comprises the forms filled in the Academy’s online services and the appendices submitted as PDF files, such as the plan of intent.