A number of funding calls – both Finnish and international – are open in early 2017. We have listed these calls on our website at Apply now.
Calls by our international funding partners, sorted by closing date
- E-RARE call for projects on rare diseases, closes 1 Feb 2017
- ERA-NET NEURON call on defective synaptic function, first stage closes 14 Mar 2017
- QuantERA call 2017: quantum information and communication sciences and technologies, closes 15 Mar 2017
- NOS-HS workshops 2017, closes 21 Mar 2017
- JPI MYBL transnational call: Ageing and Place in a Digitising World, closes 3 Apr 2017
- NordForsk & NRO: Inclusive Education across Borders: Research Projects Oriented towards Practice and Policy, closes 4 Apr 2017
- NORFACE Social Transformations to Sustainability (T2S), closes 5 Apr 2017
- LEAP-AGRI ERA-NET: EU-Africa Research and Innovation Partnership on Food and Nutrition Security and Sustainable Agriculture, closes Apr 2017
- NordForsk Nordic University Hubs, closes 3 May 2017
- Ethical, Legal and Social Aspects (ELSA) of Neuroscience, closes 3 May 2017
Please check the exact deadline separately for each call on their respective websites.
Academy’s April 2017 call
The Academy of Finland’s April 2017 call will be open 3–26 April (TBC). The call text will be published in March.
Academy of Finland Communications
Vesa Varpula, Communications Specialist
tel. +358 295 335 131