There are two ways to search our catalogue of funded research:
- You can use a free-text search.
Use the free-text search to search for words in project descriptions, for instance. Try searching for particular research topics, funding schemes or researchers.
- You can also use our own search tool.
Use the search tool to search the catalogue by researcher, year, funding source, call, research field or organisation.
When viewing the list of funded projects, click on the decision number to see a description of the project.
Looking for the decision on your application?
- Has the decision been made?
- Log in to the online services.
- After logging in, select My applications and Decision made. You will also have access to review reports drafted on the application.
Last modified 6 Feb 2017