The Research Council for Biosciences and Environment participates in ESF EUROCORES programmes by funding Finnish sub-projects as part of the consortia that have been the most successful in ESF evaluation. The Research Council also participates in ESF Research Networking Programmes (RNPs) by paying their membership dues.
In addition, the Research Council answers for the membership dues of the Marine Board(MB) and Polar Board (EPB). This provides the Research Council the opportunity to contribute to the content and launching of European research collaboration and new programmes from the early stages of planning.
Ongoing EUROCORES programmes
- EuroEEFG – Ecological and Evolutionary Functional Genomics (2010–2013)
- EuroVOL – Ecology of Plant Volatiles, from Molecules to the Globe (2011–2014)
- Climatic change – Manipulation experiments in terrestrial ecosystems (CLIMMANI, 2008–2013)
- Euroglycosciences Forum (EUROGLYCO, 2009–2014)
- Functionality of Iron Minerals in Environmental Process (FIMIN, 2009–2013)
- Advances in Farm Animal Genomic Resources (GENOMIC-RESOURCES, 2010–2014)
- Research on Monitoring for and with Raptors in Europe (EURAPMON, 2010–2015)
- Conservation Genomics: amalgamation of conservation genetics and ecological and evolutionary genomics (ConGenOmics, 2011-2016)
tel. +358 295 335 028
tel. +358 295 335 144
tel. +358 295 335 065