The Academy of Finland works to accelerate the internationalisation of Finnish science and research.
We actively cooperate with key funding agencies in the Nordic countries, in Europe and worldwide with a view to ensuring that Finnish researchers are in the best possible position to engage in high-standard international research collaborations.
We support a number of international science and research organisations by paying membership fees, thereby providing Finnish researchers with excellent opportunities to carry out research at internationally leading-edge research institutes. The Academy is also Finland’s representative on many international science forums around the world.
- Our international strategy
- International funding opportunities
- Academy funding for researcher mobility and seminars
- Academy-funded international research infrastructures
- Portals for researcher mobility: