ERA-NET NEURON has issued a call for proposals for research projects on Ethical, Legal, and Social Aspects (ELSA) of Neuroscience. The call follows a one-stage procedure for joint applications.
- The aim of the call is to facilitate multinational, collaborative research projects that will address important questions regarding ethical, philosophical, legal and sociocultural aspects related to the neurosciences and their recent advances.
- Each consortium submitting a proposal must be comprised of a minimum of three research groups from three different countries eligible for funding by organisations participating in the call.
- The Academy of Finland will participate in funding the call.
- Science Adviser Päivi Pihlaja, tel. +358 295 335 016
- Science Adviser Otto Auranen, tel. +358 295 335 141
Read more at www.neuron-eranet.eu/en/711.php.