Use the Academy of Finland's online services to apply for funding, submit reports, issue commitments or review applications.
- Good to know before you start
- How-to guide for applicants (Sep 2018 call)
- How to fill in the research plan *new*
- How to search for publications from VIRTA publication information service *new*
- How to fill in a consortium application
- How-to guide for reviewers
- How to submit a research report
- How to grant authorisation to read/edit the application *new*
- Supported web browsers and their versions: Internet Explorer 9 or newer, Firefox 45 or newer and Safari 9 or newer.
- We recommend that you only use versions supported by the browser developer. Web browsers other than those listed above, including Chrome, are not supported.
- Remember to log out of the system when you finish your session.
Please read the call text before submitting a funding application.
Last modified 19 Sep 2018