We have prepared these guidelines to help you draft a successful application.
Always check the submission deadline indicated in the call text separately for each funding opportunity. Enclose only the appendices required in the guidelines given for the funding opportunity your application concerns.
We expect that you carefully read the call for applications and guidelines before submitting your application. The call text provides information on what funding can be applied for and what what we expect from an application.
- Call texts
- General guidelines for all Academy calls
- Guidelines for consortium application
- Calculation of support to international researcher mobility
- Researcher mobility and seminars based on bilateral agreements
- Online services how-to guide (PDF)
- Academy Research Fellow and Postdoctoral Researcher – mobility requirements
- Academy Research Fellow and Postdoctoral Researcher – mobility requirements FAQ
- Commitment by site of research
- Detailed guidelines for drafting a data management plan *NEW*
- Ethical guidelines
- Full cost model
- IPR issues
- Open science
- Public description of project
- Publicity of applications
- Research field classification
- Research fields of the Academy's research councils
- Value added tax