We have prepared these guidelines to help you draft a successful application.
Always check the submission deadline indicated in the call text separately for each funding opportunity. Enclose only the appendices required in the guidelines given for the funding opportunity your application concerns.
We expect that you carefully read the call for applications and guidelines before submitting your application. The call text provides information on what funding can be applied for and what what we expect from an application.
- Call texts
- Guidelines for applicants (Sep 2018 call)
- Guidelines for sites of research (Sep 2018 call)
- Guidelines for consortium application
- Calculation of support to international researcher mobility
- Researcher mobility and seminars based on bilateral agreements
- How-to guidelines for the online services
Guidelines for research plan and list of publications *NEW*
We have reorganised the structure of the research plan to better correspond to the review of applications. Please fill in your research plan on a separate tab in the online application. The September 2018 call will have five different research plan templates depending on the funding scheme. The research plan is no longer a separate appendix. You may, of course, still draft it as a single document and then – after the call has opened – transfer it in parts into the fields on the tab in the online application.
Also fill in your list of publications on a separate tab in the online application.
- Academy Research Fellow and Postdoctoral Researcher – mobility requirement
- Commitment by site of research
- Detailed guidelines for drafting a data management plan
- Ethical guidelines
- Full cost model
- IPR issues
- Open science
- Public description of project
- Publicity of applications
- Research council policies
- Research field classification
- Research fields of the Academy's research councils
- Value added tax