The plan of intent to be appended to applications for funding for a research post as Academy Professor must be no more than six pages long. The structure of the plan of intent is as follows:
- name of applicant
- title of research project
- site of research
- background and objectives of research
- most important research methods applied in the project
- description of research team
- expected results, scientific impact and impact beyond academia
- national and international cooperation
- schedule for the research.
The plan of intent is appended in PDF format to the application in the online services. Name the attachment file as follows: yoursurname_intent.
Updated 16 Feb 2017