In Academy Programme calls, plans of intent must be no more than four pages in length (no more than six pages for consortium applications). The structure of the plan of intent is as follows:
- name of applicant
- title of research project
- site of research
- justifications for how the research project matches the Academy Programme and its objectives
- background and objectives of research
- description of research team
- most important research methods applied in the project
- expected results as well as scientific and societal impact
- national and international cooperation
- schedule for the research.
Append the plan of intent to the application in the online services. Name the attachment file as follows: yoursurname_intent.
Updated for September 2017 call.