The appendices listed below are required when an application is submitted for the first stage of two-stage calls (e.g. Academy Programme calls). We only accept appendices in PDF format.
Append only the requested appendices to the application and make sure to draft them in line with the Academy’s guidelines, see Appendices required on our website. Make sure not to exceed the maximum length of appendices. Draft the appendices in PDF format and in English, and append them to the application in the online services under Appendices. The only exception is the curriculum vitae, which is appended under Personal data/CV.
1. Letter of intent by PI of individual project in an Academy Programme (does not apply to consortium applications)
- plan of intent, no more than four pages
- curriculum vitae for the PI, no more than four pages (recommendation), drafted according to the Finnish Advisory Board on Research Integrity’s guidelines
- list of publications by PI; clearly indicate the ten most important publications for the research plan
2. Letter of intent by PI of consortium in an Academy Programme
All consortium parties (consortium PI and subproject PIs) will draft their own applications, applying for funding only for their own research teams. The various parts of the consortium application will be combined into a single consortium (created by the consortium PI) in the Academy’s online services.
A consortium has one joint appendix to be appended to the consortium PI’s application:
- joint plan of intent for the consortium, no more than six pages
The consortium PI and the subproject PIs will append the following obligatory appendices to their own applications:
- curriculum vitae for the applicant, no more than four pages (recommendation), drafted according to the Finnish Advisory Board on Research Integrity’s guidelines
- list of publications by the applicant; for each subproject PI, clearly indicate the ten most important publications for the consortium
For detailed guidelines, see Guidelines for consortium application on our website.