Check the list below to see what the obligatory appendices are for the application you are planning to make. Submit only the appendices that are specifically listed as required appendices for your application.
Draft the appendices according to our guidelines. Draft them in the same language as the application and append them to the application in the online services under Appendices. The only exception is the curriculum vitae, which is appended under Personal data/CV.
Please note that you cannot submit an application that lacks obligatory appendices. Appendices must be in PDF format.
List of appendices you will be required to submit with your application, depending on what you are applying for
- Appendices to full application (in Academy Project funding, targeted Academy Project funding, research posts as Academy Research Fellow or Postdoctoral Researcher, funding for clinical researchers, second application stage of research programmes, second application stage of research posts as Academy Professor)
- Appendices to letter of intent (in first application stage of research posts as Academy Professor, first application stage of research programmes)
- Appendices to applications in international joint project calls
- Appendices to consortium application
Guidelines on how to draft appendices
- Research plan *updated 31 Aug 2016*
- Research plan (applications for mobility grants only)
- Plan of intent (research posts as Academy Professor only)
- Plan of intent (research programmes)
- Curriculum vitae
- List of publications
- Data management plan *new*
- Progress report
- Invitation by foreign organisation
- Certificate needed for mobility requirement *new*
- Action plan in FIRI call
- Centre of Excellence Programme ‒ plan of intent
- Centre of Excellence Programme ‒ list of publications
- Centre of Excellence Programme ‒ curriculum vitae