Applications for the Academy of Finland's April 2017 call can be submitted as of Monday 3 April. The call closes on Wednesday 26 April at 16.15 local Finnish time.
Please check the deadline separately for each call in the call text. The deadlines are non-negotiable.
For research projects
- Academy Programmes
- Targeted calls
- Funding to NSF Graduate Fellows for research in Finland
For research environments
- SRC matching funds for Horizon 2020 (open-ended deadline)
Please read our step-by-step guide to applying, which is a brief summary of the most important steps you will need to follow to submit your application.
For detailed guidelines on how to apply, visit these sections on our website:
- call texts for our main calls, describing all available funding opportunities
- guidelines on how to draft and submit applications
- guidelines on how to draft appendices (structure and length)
- programme memoranda for our programmes
- how-to guide to our online services.
In connection with our main calls, we often also publish a “What’s new” summary describing any new and revised guidelines for that particular call.
We require that you carefully read the call text and the guidelines mentioned above before submitting your application.